The Married Man.






 He was affectionate, kind, amazing!
 He made me feel like life was a whole new android version, yet to be released and I had the chance of advanced screening.
 He made me laugh till my belly hurt.
 Our sync was out of this world, as we liked similar music, movies and we loved to travel.
 So we saw the world together!
 Oh my we looked amazing in pictures!
 It was like I had found my soul mate.
 The one to spend forever with.

 But wait....
 He can’t be my soul mate.
 He’s promised to another.
 He shares his bed with another, whom he promised forever to on an altar, using a ring as evidence.
 We can’t walk into a mall holding hands!
 We can’t go on romantic dinner dates in our city, we can’t even go on dates at all! (Except car dates of course).


 He hides me!
 He only wants to drive around town with me in his “tinted car” so it’s private.
 We can’t go to a karaoke bar because we are worried of being discovered.
 I can’t get the thrill of surprising him at work, cos wifey might be there.
 He can’t kiss me in public cos it’s too risky!
The limitations are endless.
 We hide and hide all we do is hide.
 Hide from the world and hide from ourselves as we are not really true to each other.
 I dare you! Tell me to leave,
 Then I’d refer you to the first paragraph!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts!

SOLACE!!!

It took me two years......

THE ILLUSION!

"I have made money" party

Stagnation, my new obsession .

Jesus! Jesus! Help him!

MY YAHOO BOY EXPERIENCE