"I have made money" party

 
The youths of these days amaze me a lot, how will someone that worked hard,toiled, sweated and even starved to make money 💰 finally get the money and decides a few days/ weeks later to throw a "I have made money party" is that one not proper brain disorder? I don't understand it, when my friend mentioned it to me I started wondering what the person did to get that money. I mean if it was I who had gone through all that stress my first agenda would not be to throw a party telling the whole world how much money I had but rather think of an investment that would ensure the stability of that cash before throwing one useless party that will only be a liability. 
My generation though! I won't blame them much after all the world has provided so many get rich easily schemes that nobody knows what it means to toil for their money. Am sure you're wondering what kind of bad belle person I am for wanting people to suffer before becoming comfortable, well that's your view but I am just someone who believes that the world has taught young people to be lazy and not see the need for hard work because things like ponzi, yahoo,open leg gang (don't ask me what that is o) are all over the place. so my generation would rather do all these and more rather than honest work which leads them to a life of unnecessary extravagance, I mean imagine a 16year olds aim in life to be carrying 150k weave on her head. Bia! If that's how the likes of dangote spent their money when they made their first million I doubt any one would know their name now . I am not against a life of comfort, opulence and extravagance but when it is gotten through and from the wrong source and still used for DUMB stuffs you begin to question it, would it last? Would I have peace of mind? For the religious inclined would it cause my doom? I don't know the answers but then again who am I? Am just one girl in one place that nobody knows YET.

Comments

  1. Lolz... Open leg gang tho...

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I have made money party"...lol... ... Wether money comes easily or not if a person(especially youth) does not see the need to save or invest... The money will still go to waste like it was not even made at all... So it's all about having the necessary ideologies....
    Missing Ponzi schemes like mad tho...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a learning phase for most of them, sad thing is that for many of them, the learning to will never end.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts!

SOLACE!!!

It took me two years......

THE ILLUSION!

Stagnation, my new obsession .

Jesus! Jesus! Help him!

MY YAHOO BOY EXPERIENCE