SOLACE!!!




Have you ever known love? Have you ever felt love? Have you ever been in love? I ask because all three have happened to me and it was the best feeling and experience I could have ever wished for in my life time. It made the 9decades I spent on earth worth the while, reason being that Margaret made me know love, feel love and be in love she was bliss itself. 

Have you ever experienced a love so strong that even when she nags you can't help but smile and love her even deeply? I recall so many times I would literally frustrate her with my annoying traits and she would not even move an inch, or try to react but rather walk into the kitchen and make me my favorite meal. She was a proverbs 31 woman with her issues of course but then, they were the best 40 years of my life. Yes 40 years! And no I didn't get married at 50,but Margaret left me quite early,umm cancer came when we least expected thinking it could stop me from knowing, feeling and being in love but Margaret's love was so genuine that even in the next  2 decades that came after her death, it was like Maggie never left. She was no world super hero but she was my super woman with lots of imperfections. 

A day I would never forget would be the 2nd day of July 1970, I was tired of the usual nature of the so called "married" life ,so I decided to do a little exploring to erase the boring feeling and satisfy my ego as a man. Her name was Cassandra she was fair as the sun,beautiful as the stars and shapely as a moon goddess. I fell so fast that I couldn't get out even when I tried, because she was so captivating. Back to the 2nd day of July Maggie had gone to the next town to visit her sister, so I invited Cassandra over to our home and we made sweet, pleasant love on our matrimonial bed. We were still at it when Maggie walked into the room, I could see the shock in her eyes but her face had a smile and she quickly apologized and left the room for the kitchen to make dinner. I didn't need any body to pray for me to be loosed from Cassandras charms, cos immediately I realized I was married to a diamond. Maggie never said a word about that day but I swore to make it up to her for the rest of our lives .

Now as I write these last words of mine to the world and my kids, I urge you to let yourself know love, feel love and be in love and know that no matter what life throws at you, love would help you conquer because it is not just a feeling it is a decision because with her it's SOLACE!!!!!.....

Comments

  1. Wow! This is beautiful...Thanks for sharing this wonderful story

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this one totally. I hope I get to know love, feel love and be in love. Yeah! And I'll know I'll be that prov 31 woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But mehn walking in and seeing my man with another woman 😱😱 I don't know if I will have a smile because it is Dann painful but I know I won't fight them either. Anyway I pray none of that ever happens in our marriage.. Fire pursue all the other women 😁 lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I myself haven't exactly experienced this but I'd want to be the type of individual that learns to let love define my actions and not my head . Thanks hun for the feed back. God bless

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts!

It took me two years......

THE ILLUSION!

Stagnation, my new obsession .

Jesus! Jesus! Help him!

"I have made money" party

MY YAHOO BOY EXPERIENCE