WITHOUT- A Street Girls Tale


All they saw was a street girl without roots.
Without hope, without a future.
Without rights, to be violated.
Without parents, to be disregarded
Without opinions, to be shut up.
Without a voice, to be heard.
Without virtue, to be immoral.
Without job security, to be protected.
Without an Education, to remain ignorant.
Without a place in society.

I am that street girl.
Now with so much hope the future fringes.
With new found motherhood I wax in the regards of my children.
With a voice so loud it reverberates throughout the world like the screams of Drogon for his mother - Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons.
An upholder of human rights not consumed with the power that lies within me.
With so much opinions at the table that you would call me the opinion poll.
With a new found virtue that I am called the proverbs 31 woman.
Now I am the Chief Security Officer in charge of offering and providing job security to over 1,000 people.
I am that street girl with so many degrees and certificates that my shelves are groaning with excessive weight as they can barely handle the enormity of my educational prowess.
I am that street girl who was WITHOUT but now WITH!
I am that street girl whom society cannot live WITHOUT!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts!

SOLACE!!!

It took me two years......

THE ILLUSION!

Stagnation, my new obsession .

"I have made money" party

Jesus! Jesus! Help him!

Unspoken love