THE MIRACLE KAIRA


EPISODE 1
 
I was confused, why did I feel so much pain? Pain so much, that sleep eluded me. I tossed and turned carefully for fear of moving too fast, as the pain wasn’t one that liked to be rushed. I picked up my phone, it was just 2am. Who would I call? I had no friends around and anywhere for that matter, I was a unique loner. Oh wait! I had one but she lived miles and miles away from me. Even if I did call her, it was 2am she would be asleep and probably not hear it ring but even if she did, would I let her leave the safety of her home and sojourn on this dangerous lonely journey in the dead of night by herself? I was still thinking these thoughts when the pain gripped me in a way that I thought surely this is my end. I was befuddled, I literally saw my life flash before my eyes and as quickly as it started it stopped and I thought at last I was free. It wasn’t that serious after all as I drifted off to sleep....

Jesus! I heard myself scream from my sleep, it was the pain again only this time it was way worse than before, it felt like my stomach muscles were being crushed by a tractor meant to be on top speed. What could this be? And just at that time PHCN decided to go to bed too and there was a total blackout. I managed to reach out to my phone and I saw that it was some minutes past 4am. I was not sure what to do at that time. I thought maybe I could wait till it was daylight and then go to the hospital myself. I mean I was a big girl, I didn’t have to call anyone for help. 
Then it came again, and this time it was so strong, that it rolled me off the bed onto the hard floor and I screamed in pain. I picked my phone from the ground beside me, and quickly dialed my best friends number (my younger sister) at the first ring she didn’t pick up. I was already panicking, she wasn’t a deep sleeper, so why wasn’t she picking up? I was doomed for sure, I dialed it two more times and she still didn’t pick up. I thought to myself, did we have a fight before now? Probably that’s why she’s not picking up, but then I never call at odd hours as this, so she should know it’s an emergency. I was still spiraling in my thoughts and my unending pain when I saw her call coming in…..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts!

SOLACE!!!

It took me two years......

THE ILLUSION!

Stagnation, my new obsession .

"I have made money" party

Jesus! Jesus! Help him!

MY YAHOO BOY EXPERIENCE