Silhouette of perception


I have often heard, read of a saying that "when you say the truth it sets you free" but then does it really set us free? 




Take for instance a little child takes meat from the pot of stew, and mummy asks him/her if they are responsible for the act. The child most often than not ,would deny because despite the fact that they say the truth shall set you free, if he/she admits to the crime, the spanking would be on a wavy level. 
So I dare say ask what exactly is truth? Truth to me, might not be what you consider truth and I am not talking about truth as in saying the right thing, I mean it more like doing the right thing . 



People consider premarital sex as truth, others don't. Some others acknowledge tattoos and multiple piercings as the way to go, while others consider it to be blasphemy. Even so, some believe in open marriages ,others call it an abominable act. I could go on and on and the list would be inexhaustible . 
So now I ask is truth really truth or is it whatever a human mind deems as right that goes as the truth? 


Does truth in it's real sense really exist or is it an illusion also? I lie here pondering over all the people and their acts I have condemned, all because I felt it was not truth enough and I imagine how many people too are right now judging ,what I think is truth and I am doing it comfortably feeling like I am living an exemplary code of conduct kind of life ,meanwhile others have created a special seat in hell for me to burn because of my actions. So here I am confused and asking is there really a truth or the truth? 


For the religious they could say yes ,there is a truth told to them from their holy books but then also there are diversities in the meanings gotten from the holy books ,as they might all read the same things and have a dozen different interpretations for what was read. That's why in almost every religion we still have sects or denominations or whatever we choose to call it. 




So at the end of the day, I am justified to say that there is no truth , but there is a truth that is particular to every individual. Something more like a self perception of matters in all spheres of life . So now , I for one can now say that my truth, is that there is no generally accepted truth .


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoken well. As I say 'Fact does not change, Truth on the other hand is a relative function of perception; fueled by necessity and needs'. Good work.

      Delete
  2. So,
    In a nutshell, Truth is relative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts!

SOLACE!!!

It took me two years......

THE ILLUSION!

Stagnation, my new obsession .

"I have made money" party

Jesus! Jesus! Help him!

MY YAHOO BOY EXPERIENCE